Space Unicorn Notebook:
1. Grab your Lisa Frank coloring book and favorite coloring supplies!
2. Color your space unicorn whatever colors you like, but remember that Lisa Frank is always bold, bright colors!
3. Use an adhesive runner to glue the coloring page to the front of the notebook!
1. Print out a gradient pattern and use an adhesive runner to adhere it to the front of your notebook.
You can download the gradient I designed HERE.
2. Cut Hunter (The Cheetah!) out of a coloring page and adhere him onto the front of the notebook.
1. Print coloring pages out using a laser printer.
2. Cover the coloring page design with rainbow transfer foil pieces and run through the Minc (or if you’re using Deco Foil Adhesive, follow the manufacturers directions!)
BTW, the coloring book I used in these projects, I got for only $1 at the Dollar Tree! Score!
Did you collect/hoard/love Lisa Frank as a kid too? Be on the lookout for more Lisa Frank projects!
**also this post is not sponsored by Lisa Frank. I’m just a crazy 90’s kid.