Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by my sister’s blog! I’m happy to be sharing this guest post today, showcasing these cute diy citrus fruit potholders. These cute kitchen accessories only take about an hour to make!
1 Fat Quarter of citrus fruit printed fabric
Scraps of coordinating fabric
1. Cut three 7″ circles from the citrus fabric and two 1″ x 8″ strips from your scrap fabric. Also cut 2-3 7″ circles from your kitchen towel for thickness.
2. Cut one circle in half and sew strips to the center “half” lines, right sides together. Fold scraps around the center edge and sew along the back side as well.
4. Trim up the strips so that you have a complete circle again.
- Solid citrus circle – wrong side facing up
- Layers of kitchen towels for thickness
- Solid citrus circle – right side facing up
- Two citrus circle halves – wrong side facing up