Supplies: Model Air Clay by Polyform, Pirouline Tins, Spray Paint, Sand Paper, Copper Paint, Glaze medium
3. Take a small amount of clay and roll it out into a worm. Place it along the edge of one side of your tin, pressing it down so that the clay worm sticks to the clay tin.
4. Pinch the top edge of your worm, so that it has little bumps.
5. Repeat, making more clay “worms”, placing them around your tin and pinching them.
6. Make one more clay worm. Form the one into a ring and press it down on to the top of your tin, giving it a finished look and covering up any rough edges.
Let the clay dry completely.
7. Grab your spray paint and give it 1-3 coats, depending on how much you need! I used yellow and green for mine because I wanted them very cactus like.
8. To give your clay tin a glazed look, mix a small amount of copper paint with a gloss varnish medium and brush it on over top of your spray paint. This just gives it a coppery metallic look.