- Tea Pot/Kettle
- Wire Mesh – I actually removed the bottom and used a mesh trashcan I had, but I think you could also use chicken wire, or another type of wire mesh.
- Fake Flowers
- Hot Glue
- Duct Tape
- Wire Snips
- Pencil (optional)
1. Cut a piece of wire mesh, I didn’t measure mine (shame on me, I know) but at least 1 foot tall. Form it into a cone/tornado shape and squish the bottom as tiny as you possibly can.
2. Next you need to attach the mesh to the kettle.
I probably don’t have the best solution for this, but I used what I had on hand, which was some duct tape, a pencil and a lot of glue.
3. Choose what fake flowers you want to use.
4. Use your wire snips to snip off all but 1″ of the stem of your flowers.
6. I started by lacing my largest flowers around the mesh, and then filling in the gaps with more smaller flowers.