- Medium Wooden Box (I used one a recipe box by Walnut Hollow)
- Gloss Decou-Page
- Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics in
- Black Tie
- Cotton Ball
- Gold (Metallic)
- Pink Tropics
- Glamour Dust™ Sprinkle-On Glitter Gold
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- transfer paper
Here is my heart pattern. Just right click the picture to save it and print it out.
1. Print off and cut out the heart pattern. Using a pencil and the transfer paper, transfer the heart onto the top of the box.
2. Use a 1″ flat brush and Gold (Metallic) to paint the box. (Leave the heart and lid edge unpainted.)
5. Paint in the heart with a #4 round brush. Paint the lightest color mix onto the left side of the heart. Paint the darker mixes onto the right side. (Refer to the final photo for color placement.)
8. Open the box and paint the inside edges with Pink Tropics.
10. Place the photos inside of the box.
There you have it! I’m so pleased with how this little box came out, and I love how it holds special pictures!
What color would you paint the heart? You’re not limited to just pink!