Supplies: Empty tin, fabric, ribbon, spray adhesive, scissors, heavy duty hole punch (cropadile) or drill, Scrapbooking Letter Stickers
1. Cut your fabric down to a rectangle that will wrap nicely around your tin. I used the larger Pirouline tin and my fabric was 6.5 tall and wide enough to wrap around completely.
2. Spray the outside of your tin with Spray Adhesive and wrap your fabric around the now sticky tin.
3. Using either a drill or a sturdy hole punch like a Cropadile (what I used), Punch 2 holes across from each other on the top edge.
4. Cut a 15″ or larger piece of ribbon and thread each end through the holes and knot the ends so that you now have a handle.
5. Spell out “Happy Easter” (or other phrase) using your letter stickers, sticking them to the front of your tin!
I was compensated with free tins for this post, but my opinions are my own!