This is actually a second recycled Pirouline project for the month of February. There are just so many possibilities for Valentines projects, which is why I made this mini album!
This past weekend I got 2 new baby guinea pigs, 2 girls that I named Milky Way and Mars and they are both sooo adorable that I had to scrapbook them. I thought it would be fun to make a “Valentines” themed album, featuring my furry friends!
- 2 Pirouline Tin Lids
- 1″ Binder Ring
- 3.5″ Circle Template
- Glitter Washi Tape
- Scrapbooking Paper and Embellishments
The Pirouline tin lids make the covers of the mini album, with one facing up and one facing down.
1. Start by punching a hole into the tops of both of your lids.
2. Next decorate your covers. This could be done SO many different ways. I covered the tops with glitter washi tape and then adhered twine around the sides of the lids.
4. Adhere your photos onto the backsides of the paper circles and punch holes in the tops. Feel free to add stickers and embellishments.
5. Bind everything together with a binder ring.
What is something you have made a mini album out of? Cookie Tins?