Last week I started a new feature here at Punk Projects: In the Studio. Basically, I share behind the scenes peeks at what I’m working on, and what’s happening in my crafty life.
- Working on design team projects for Paper Wings Productions.
- Playing with Prismacolor markers and Copics
- I’ve been scrapbooking our Arizona trip and entering challenges.
- I got a tea mixing kit for my birthday! Yum!
- I also got Copics (from my parents!), project life goodies, and free ice cream from Chickfila!
- We’ve been watching Sherlock. It’s very… British. But I really like it. 🙂