Hey guys, Today I wanted to share with you another fun product review! Imagine Crafts sent me some of their newest product after CHA and I’m excited to try them all out.
- Creative Mediums
- StazOn Midi’s here
- Irresistible Pico Embellisher
- Radiant Neon Pigment Ink
- Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink
- Irresistible Texture Spray
Let’s start off this review with a little info from their site on what Amplify is:
- Brings project to life with a soft, airy 3D effect. Apply, then heat to make the ink pop
- Colors coordinate with Radiant Neon inks. Also Available in Black and White. White can be colored after heating with dye inks
- Use on a variety of surfaces
- Apply directly from the bottle, then use a heat tool to create dimension
- Dramatic results on both light and dark papers
Watching the ink “amp” is really really cool, Pictures of the heat process don’t really do the ink justice, so I posted a little video on instagram, which you can see here.
Here’s another small project I tested this ink out on, a cute card. I love the texture it adds.
I think this is a super fun ink, and will be using it in some projects although I won’t be grabbing it for everything I do.
Have you tried the Amplify Inks?
I’ll be sharing more reviews of fun new product from Imagine Crafts soon!