Supplies: Cardboard, Felt, Patterned Paper, Clear Contact Paper, Printer
2. Cover the top sides of you cardboard with patterned paper.
3. Print photos of your favorite Star Trek characters at 3.5″x3.5″ and adhere to each coaster.
4. Cut out small speech bubbles and write out your favorite characters favorite drinks. For example: Everyone knows Picard’s favorite drink is earl grey tea. Hot.
5. Cut out 5″x5″ squares of contact paper.
6. Peel the backing off your your contact paper and stick to your coaster. Cut away the corners and fold the edges over to the backside.
7. Cut out 4″x4″ squares of felt and adhere to the back of your coasters.
What’s your favorite drink? Mine would be Tea. Hot. But not necessarily earl grey. 😉