Can you believe we are only one month away from Christmas (well, Christmas Eve)? It’s true, people. Are you ready? I’m excited
And since Christmas is fast approaching I wanted to do a small blog post series with gift ideas for crafters! I’m going to be splitting these up into categories, like “gifts for quilters”, “gift for scrapbookers”, etc.
Today I want to share with you 20 fun gifts for art journalers!
Stocking Stuffers- Under $5
- Markers- Brands I love are Sharpies, Microns, Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Crayola– I think any Crayola products are good for art journalers. There’s so much you can do with crayons!
- Craft Knife– I love a good X-Acto.
- Ink Pads
- Acrylic Paints
- Date Stamp
- Stencils- The Crafters Workshop is my favorite brand! They have 6×6″ stencils that are under $5, as well as larger ones.
- Vintage Ephemera- Visit a garage sale or antique store to find old books, vintage postcards, etc. These make great stocking stuffers!
Small, but awesome- Under $20
- Watercolor Paper Pad
- Cotman Watercolors
- Copic Markers or Spectrum Noir Markers. These are on the high end of markers, being alcohol inks, but they’re totally worth the money.
- Neocolor II Water-Soluble Pastels
- Alphabet Stamp Set
- Moleskine Journal
- Coloring Book
- Magazines and Books- I love PAGES, Art Journal Freedom and Flow.
Amazing- $20 and over
- Online ecourse- I love Julie Fei-Fan Balzers Classes and I’d also hugely recommend Get Messy! Another suggestion would be an online class from Donna Downey.
- High Quality Scanner
- Ikea Raskog– Every artists dream storage!
So, Are any of these on your wish list?