I hope I’ve inspired you to go to the store and buy all of the wooden frames! They’re so easy to customize and use with H&R products!
I love both Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft and Hazel and Ruby, so I’m super excited to be doing a blog swap between the two. I hope you enjoy the blog swap and get inspired to grab some gelatos and masks!
I wanted to show you how I created this textured title on my scrapbook layout. To get the full tutorial, hop on over to the Hazel and Ruby blog!
Gelatos are definitely one of my most favorite mediums to work with, and combining them with Hazel and Ruby’s masks was pretty much a no brainer. They work so well together!
Today, those of us on the team are sharing a few fun facts about ourselves. I love reading lists like this, but I have a hard time coming up with them! Nonetheless, Here are mine-
- I would be in heaven if they combined Ikea, Chick-Fila-A and a craft store.
- My favorite Pandora station to listen to while creating is the Film Score radio. It plays the soundtracks to Star Trek, Tron, Xmen, and epic things like that.
- I love riding my bike. I own a Road Bike, a Mountain Bike, and a Unicycle. (yes, I can ride a unicycle).
- I’m anti-social. I’d rather stay home with a book or watch episodes of Star Trek than go out somewhere. I hate crowds.
- I like weird holidays like “Cow Appreciation Day” and “National Pancake Day”.
- My favorite color has always been Pink.
Hazel and Ruby offer a few free digital item on their site and I used their free Brush Script pocket cards to create these pretty cards.