Next I gave them some color using Shimmerz spray inks and let those dry. After that I adhered some transparency titles (by MAMBI) down.
For this next page, I made a list of “things I love”. The background is made from embossed washi tape (you’ll see a post on that soon!!), with a bit of gelatos and stitching.
I make and send a lot of cards so I’m always making extra hello and thank you cards. Here’s one I made recently using some new supplies I got.
These photos are from the first week in August when we left on a road trip for Arizona. We went through west Texas, New Mexico and Arizona so we stopped at a few cool places along the way.
The Blue Hole in New Mexico was neat, although it was a bit too chilly to swim, not to mention we were on the road!
I also loved going through the Petrified Forest and down through Arizona.
Below are some of my pages. For my cover page I used a favorite quote, written with an Irresistible Pico Embellisher by Imagine Crafts.
I love this map of the USA stamp by Lawn Fawn. I decided to use it on the cover of my album. I wanted to do something special with it though, so I stamped it in black on a white piece of paper, cut it out and then wrote in the names of the states with a fine tip Micron pen.
After adhering it to the front of my album, I used watercolor pencils to color in the states we’ve been to. Hopefully, one day, they’ll all be colored in!
I’ve got quite a few photos from our Arizona Trip to add to this album.
Today I am on the Love My Tapes blog sharing these Project Life cards/spread I created inspired by National Peach Month! To see how I colored the lace tapes and to read more about my project, hop on over to the LMT blog!
I love peach flavored things, especially Chick-Fil-A’s peach milkshake (so good!).
Life style) to scrapbook my everyday, using photos that don’t make it into my other projects as well as other things I want to document.
March to June. They’re just photos I’ve taken while working in my garden, my daily garden harvest, etc. I wanted to show how much I enjoy working in my garden.
- Photos -You can use any size photos, but you’ll have crop them down to fit 4 x 6 or smaller. If I’m just needing one or two photos, I
usually print at home. But when printing a lot of photos, it’s great to use a photo printing service like Shutterfly.
- Scrapbook Album -There are plenty of these to choose from. First, decide what size you want to do. The most popular size is a 12×12″ album, but they also come in smaller sizes. My favorite albums are D-ring albums by American Crafts.
- Pocket Page Protectors -These are essential for documenting pocket page style! There are multiple brands that sell them, when deciding which to purchase, be sure they fit your album.
- 3×4″ and 4″x6″ Journaling Cards -Most pocket page protectors have pockets that are either 3×4″ or 4×6″. For those, the
journaling cards fit perfectly and are an easy way to add color and places for journaling into your album. Some page protectors are square, which are perfect for using Instagram photos.
- Journaling Pen
- Core kits -These are made by the Project Life brand and have a themed kit containing journaling cards to fit your page protectors.
- Letter Stickers -Perfect for
adding titles to your page.
- Stickers and Embellishments -A great way to add embellishment and make it your style.
- White and Colored Pens
- Washi Tape
photo printed in a 4×6″ size.
fit your style — try all photos, or a certain color scheme, using mixed media, or hand drawn journaling cards! It really is 100% customizable to your everyday life.