I’m a 90’s kid, and last month I went crazy restyling all of my school supplies with a Lisa Frank theme. It was amazing. My supplies are now extremely cool, I’m reliving my childhood and it’s great.
I wanted to round up all of my projects into one post, so if you also want to rock the Lisa Frank style, you can learn how using my DIY’s.
- 3 Lisa Frank inspired Notebooks to DIY
- Cheetah Print Folders
- Lisa Frank inspired Forever Pencil Bag
- Lisa Frank inspired Supply Tins
- Lisa Frank Coloring Page Clipboard
- Lisa Frank inspired Painted Pencils
- Lisa Frank inspired Zipper Pouch
These were so much fun to make. Any other 90’s kids out there? Or anyone who loves Lisa Frank art as much as I do?