Supplies: Red and White Felt, 2 Black Buttons, Red Ribbon, Embroider Thread, Needle, Sewing Machine (optional), Candy
1. Draw a 5″ wide heart onto the back of your red felt, and cut out 2 hearts.
2. Using your buttons as a guide, cut out 2 circles or ovals from the white felt that is just slightly larger than your buttons.
Place the buttons on top of your felt circles and stitch down on to the front red heart.
3. Cut about a 12″ piece of embroider thread and use it to stitch a smile between and just a little lower than the 2 eyes.
4. You can also use your embroidery thread to give your heart eyelashes, which makes it look more girly.
5. Cut a 10″ piece of ribbon. Place the ends on the back side of the heart and use embroidery thread to secure it with small X stitches.
I love putting faces on things. I think it makes them 10x cuter.