My last project as a Design Memory Craft Guest Design is at the end of this month. I’m really going to miss designing for them! If you know of any recent design team calls for manufacturers please let me know.
Here’s a roundup of all the projects I’ve done for Design Memory Craft- (excluding the 2 projects I have coming up later this month.)
- St. Patricks Day Inspiration Spool DIY
- Colored Fabric with Gelatos DIY
- Spring Mixed Media DIY
- Bunny Garden Plant Markers
- Create a Colorful Scrapbook Background DIY
- Designing Fabric with Paper Crafter Crayons DIY
- Restyled Flower Pot (Coming Soon)
I didn’t actually have a wreath, so I made one using a pool noodle leftover from last summer. (I figured I’d just get a new noodle for this summer.)
To make my main embellishment, I heat embossed the “enjoy the little things” and then I colored colored over it with my Aquarelle watercolor pencils. Added a little stitching, ribbon and then made my other embellishments to match.
I love my watercolor pencils. I’m more of a doodler than a painter, so I can draw, add a little water, and it looks painted. love.
As a finish to my guest design posts, Faber Castell Design Memory Craft has graciously put together an awesome prize pack for me to give away!
What you’ll win:
- Red/Yellow Paper Crafter Crayons
- 4ct. Metallic Gelatos
- Stamper’s Big White Pen
- Green Art Grip® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils
- LIKE the Design Memory Craft Facebook Page.
- Leave a blog post comment on this post with your name and email and what you’d make with Design Memory Craft products!